- January 10, 2020
- Posted by: JPS Access
- Josepdam port services are the terminal operator of Tincan terminal A, who was successful in 2006 to gain the concession agreement with Nigerian Ports Authority.
- The terminal is a common user / multipurpose terminal
- Our primary business is wet – dry Bulk / general cargo / project cargo and break bulk
- The Ports of Lagos are divided into Apapa wharves and Tincan Island Port.
- Josepdam Port Services is located on the south eastern edge of Tincan Island, 6* 25’ north and 3* 21.30’ east.
- The Lagos ports main hinterland comprises the south western states in particular Lagos state, Ogun, Osun and Oyo.
- Further inland, the central and northern states are more or less equidistant to either of the Lagos ports or the Eastern ports, in particular Port Harcourt/Onne.